Check out Survey Junkie!

Photobucket


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Momma's Review is Giving Away a DROID Eris Phone!!!


Well, if you haven't heard by now, the DROID is Google's answer to the iPhone...and it seems to be kicking some butt! Not that people don't still love their iPhones, but many that have been really unhappy with AT&T's service and coverage are trying the DROID and Verizon...and liking it.



I've been caught-up in the DROID frenzy myself, and though I haven't purchased one, my husband and I did head over to the Verizon store in our area to check it out. Cool is the first thing that comes to mind when I think of a description.

Eris is one type of the DROID they've put out and isn't the top of the line, but still has most of the features I'm interested in.

The even more exciting news is that Momma's Review is giving one away to her readers to celebrate her second annual Mommas March Mania !!! Just click here to head on over to her post and follow her instructions to leave a comment to enter.

Good luck to everyone!!! :)

-Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment