Here you will find contests I find online and like to enter. I hope you enjoy the posts and win something!
Check out Survey Junkie!
Friday, May 14, 2010
I Heart That is Hosting a Very Special Giveaway!
I've found a blog that I simply adore. It's run by a super-fashionable Londonite named Rachel and her blog is called I Heart That!
Blogger wouldn't let me have the title be "I <3 That!" unfortunately. I guess it looked too much like HTML.
To celebrate the collision of both her blog's anniversary and the achievement of (well over) 200 followers, Rachel decided to host one VERY special giveaway. When Rachel says "very special" she means it!
Just take a look at the amazing prizes:
1. ELF Studio Mini Make Up Collection including eyeshadow, cream eyeshadow, blush & bronzer, lipgloss, brow powder, eyeliner & brushes.
2. Two 2True Eyeshadow Dazzlers in No. 3 (Lilac) and No. 5 (Green)
3. Gosh Dazzle Powder in Apple Jam
4. St Moriz Self Tanning Mousse
5. L'Oreal Cashmere Milk Expert Make-up Remover
6. FCUK Polished Body Spray
7. Max Factor Nail Polish in Disco Pink
8. MAC Nail Polish in Seasonal Peach
9. Body Shop Ananya Bath & Shower Gel 30ml
10. Body Shop Ananya Body Lotion 30ml
11. ELF Diamond Lash Palett
12. Next Sterling Silver flower ring
13. FCUK Lipgloss in nude
14. Gold coloured Love Necklace
15. Christian Dior Hardcore Purse/Wallet
16. Cream Corsage
Okay. I'll be honest. Number 15, the Christian Dior Wallet stopped my heart for a moment. I am in love with it! Plus, you see the MAC nailpolish in the photo. You know I can't pass up a nail polish giveaway!
If you would like a chance to win all of these amazing goodies, just head on over to I <3 That by clicking here and follow her instructions to enter.
I am Katy Morris and live in sunny San Diego with my husband and our twenty year old cat, Sodie and our Toy Fox Terrier, Miss Ruby. I love my family, my amazing group of friends, hiking and spending time at the beach. I am currently training for the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure and will walk sixty miles in November! Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you promptly.
I would love to hear from other walkers and look forward to hearing from you!!!