Check out Survey Junkie!

Photobucket


Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Win Les Khakis de Chanel Nail Polish at Effortless Anthropology!


Wow. Please slap me. Someone needs to hold my hand and make me breathe. I'm really so shocked right now and so excited. Effortless Anthropology, a fab blog is actually giving away the three (very beautiful) Les Khakis de Chanel nail polishes that were released as part of a limited edition for 2010 Fashion's Night Out!

I have loved all three of these polishes since I saw the ads flying across cyberspace like hotcakes...and now someone is actually giving them away!

I attended Fashion's Night Out here in San Diego and our Neiman Marcus store didn't have the three polishes or I would have left home with a big hole in my wallet.

If you, like I, can't wait to get your grubby little paws all over these beauties, just click here to head on over to Effortless Anthropology and follow the instructions on how to comment to enter.

Hurry, though! The giveaway ends on September 19, 2010!

Good luck!!! :)

-Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment