Check out Survey Junkie!

Photobucket


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I HEART boots! Win $150 Naturalizer Gift Card at Momma Findings!


One of the things I think I love the most about fall is the sheer number of amazing shoes and boots that come to market. I could spend all day hanging out with friends and trying on shoes and boots.

It seems like Sara over at Momma Findings feels the same way I do and had a chance to do just that with the help of Naturalizer! Check out her post about it here and I dare you to try not to drool!

My favorite booties over at Naturalizer are their amazing gray suede booties they call the Naya Naya Baras. Aren't they awesome!?!

She's also giving away a $150 gift card to Naturalizer so you can share in the fun!

To enter the giveaway click here by October 19th and follow her instructions to comment to win.

Good luck!!! :)

-Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment