Check out Survey Junkie!

Photobucket


Friday, April 2, 2010

BlogHer Reviews by Little 'Ol Me, Pop Tarts and BlogHer are Giving Away Another $100!

Yippee!

So earlier I asked you all if you'd like to win $100, right? Well how about a second chance at $100? Sign you up?

Well, BlogHer Reviews by Little 'Ol Me also teamed up with Pop Tarts and BlogHer to try making the Pop Tart ice cream sandwiches, too. Hers turned out adorable, too...you'll have to take a look!

Like I said earlier, Pop Tarts just released Sprinklings, fun new Pop Tarts with sprinkles. In my opinion, sprinkles make everything better!

To enter to win $100 just click here to read her instructions on how to comment to enter for your chance. Yep! It's that simple! Easy as well, I was going to say pie, but I think I'll say, "Easy as Pop Tarts!" instead!

Good luck!!! :)

-Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment