Check out Survey Junkie!

Photobucket


Friday, April 2, 2010

Okay, Okay, I Know...but it's Another $100 from Jenny On the Spot!

Sick of Pop Tarts? Maybe you are... but sick of chances to win $100? Never!

So, JOTS or Jenny on the Spot is also in on the Pop Tarts and BlogHer promotion to win $100. She did the same recipe where she made ice cream cakes out of Pop Tarts, too. They really are adorable, and the more and more I read about them, the more and more I feel like I'm really going to have to try to make some this weekend!

Jenny had the idea to take these to the BBQ parties this summer and said they'll be the most popular family there. I bet she's true. What group of kids wouldn't love to find these on the dessert table? Come on!

If you want to have another shot at winning $100 just click here and read her instructions for commenting to win.

Good luck!!! :)

(and happy Friday!!!)

-Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment