Check out Survey Junkie!

Photobucket


Monday, April 12, 2010

Scotch Brite Bathroom Solutions Prize Pack from Mom Start


Spring has officially "sprung" and we all know what that means! Longer days, sun, flip flops and sports! Oh, yeah...I guess you could add spring cleaning in there, too!
It's not that I hate to clean! I mean, I love the results and thoroughly enjoy basking in the glow of a newly pristine space. I just admit that the actual cleaning isn't my favorite thing.
This weekend, in fact, I cleaned "my" bathroom. I really liked how it looked afterwards, but I do wish I had some of these new Scotch Brite Bathroom Solutions to help me along! You know, whoever said, "use the right tool for the right job" was smart!
After learning how helpful these "tools" would be, I was excited to know that Mom Start, one of my favorite blogs, was giving away two sets of the Scotch Brite Bathroom Solutions Prize Packs!
If you'd like to win one of your own, just click here and read her instructions on how to comment to enter. It's that easy! Now let's just hope these tools make cleaning that easy!
Good luck!!! :)
-Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment