Check out Survey Junkie!

Photobucket


Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Win Rescue Beauty Lounge's Surf Collection!



Most of you know by now I'm a huge nail polish fan. One of my all-time favorite brands is Rescue Beauty Lounge. I love the smooth formula that seems to just melt onto my nails, I love how it wears so well, but most of all I love all of their amazing colors and their fun names.

The "Surf" Collection is no exception. Pictured above is the awesome picture R3 Daily took of the three polishes. They all have fun names like "Diddy Mow", "Bangin'" and "360", all surfing terms.

I instantly fell in love with all of these colors- even the red which is unusual for me!

If you'd like TWO chances to win all three polishes, then head on over to R3 Daily and follow her instructions to enter to win by clicking here.

Good luck and hang ten!!! :)

-Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment